Thursday, October 30, 2008

trunk or treat


Ok it has been a rough week for us, and I have been spending much time cleaning up large quantities of snot, vomit and diahorea. We didnt think we would get to celebrate halloween this year, but last night everyone seemed to be feeling better, so we went to our old wards trunk or treat! It was sooo much fun, and it was lovely to see all my old pals from pecos park! Kyle was an adorable pirate, and brody was a cute little cowboy! I was a fairy and mark....... well.... something happened to him when he tried on that wig! I think he enjoys the unusual feeling of hair on his head!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

so glad you guys come! You were back where you belong! We love you and the kids were adorable!

Mary-Sunshine said...

That was a blast and the boys were dressed so cute!

Anne said...

Hey girl! Loved seeing you for a split second at the party... that's one problem with being on actitivities --I can't enjoy things quite as much because I am busier! Anyway, CALL ME TOMORROW. Let's set a date for dinner!! I tried to call you but your number has changed. You've still got mine, so it is all up to you now! And p.s. I DO want to move into your old house... how crazy would that be?!