Saturday, October 18, 2008

utah trip















We just got back from utah this week and we had soo much fun!! We went to see my sister pauline who is serving on temple square. She gave us a tour, Kyle was very fascinated with everything there was to see. I cant believe how grown up Pauline has become and how confident and beautiful she is, I have never been more proud of her!! The weather was very different from Arizona, and it even snowed while we were up there! But it ended out being quite lovely around 55 degrees, we spent alot of time at the park, and we also went bowling which was soo much fun with the boys! seriously I still cant believe how much they both enjoyed it ( my camera was in the car) but they would roll the ball and then, both lie down on their tummies while they watched the ball go down and hit the skittles. It didnt get old for them, and embarrasing as this might be.... I came last! seriously my 2 year old beat me at bowling!!! We got to spend some time with mark grandparents and aunts. all in all it was soo much fun but we were all ready to come home!!


2 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

What a wonderful trip! I love visiting Utah and experiencing real weather and seeing mountains. I'm glad you had a good time.

Laura said...

Aaaw no picture of Pops? I wish I could go surprise her. She goes home in Novermber, doesn't she?