Saturday, October 4, 2008

I hate moving!!!

We are officially moving into our new house on Monday!! It is with excitement and tears that we go. Everything about moving is stressful I HATE moving!!!! The most depressing factor for me is............. we will have no phone line for..... wait for it............. a whole WEEK! How am I going to survive???? I feel naked if I dont have my phone at my ear!!! To all our lovely neighbours in Hi-5 subdivision..... Thank you for making us feel so welcome and loved, we have loved this area with all our hearts, we will miss you all. Thank you for looking out for my children and for picking them up when they fall (quite literally). We love you all and will see you again on halloween!! till then.......... kisses and hugs
The Pugmire family xxxx

5 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Boo boo boo!! I was all happy until I read this. waaaah.

We are going to miss you more than you know. How am I going to wake up in the morning without Chloe barking and Mark's truck starting up? :)

But I know I'll still see you. Just not every day :(.

Cheryl said...

1 week!?!? You'll never make it. Of course, that's why we love you.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am really sorry you have to leave you neighborhood. I would hate to leave it behind. But, I am hoping you will like your new neighbors!!! Now, it is true, we aren't as nice as Cheryl, but hopefully, we can make up for it! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE!!!

And if you get really desperate, you can use my phone. But, you do have a cell phone, remember that!

mattis0n said...

Beth- it's was strange not seeing you in YW. Your presence was missed. I hope everything is going good with your new home.

Anne said...

We already miss you. Can't you just drive into the ward boudaries so that we can still visit teach together once a month??

I am so sad that you've gone. Hope to see you soon for a girls dinner or something... I'll work on it!