Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kyle..............



Today is my baby's birthday! I can't believe he is 4 years old!!! He has been overly excited about his birthday for several months, and has asked me (almost daily) when his "guest-es" are coming? I have had to answer him saying they would not be arriving for 2 months!!! The next day he would ask... "is it 2 months yet?" It has been a long wait for all of us!!! but finally it has arrived and we made sure to have loads of fun!!!


We invited 2 of kyles cousins and his special friend sammy (who is only known by her full name!!!



They took a trip to the park


p.s the only way to control 5 toddlers, is to treat them like dogs!!






cake!!! (please notice my first ever attempt at cake decorating!)








car races!! (we dont really know how to entertain girls at my house!)


silly faces!!





presents............





hide and seek.............











Then they ate pizza and watched a video with popcorn! (no pics)




and then........... the big party started!! All the family came to our house and celebrated our little kyle!! He was soo excited to see soo many people, and soo many pressies!! Happy Birthday precious Kyle we love you!! xxxx
P.S Kyle went cold "turkey" on giving up his "dummy" (pacifier) tonight! so far so good! (yep I know he is way too old)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay for the bday boy :) And you had asked how to make your blog private and it's so easy. You just go to customize then to your settings. In settings you will see a tab called permissions and you click on that and choose the option called "only allowed to people I choose" and then you add the email addresses of the people you want to read your blog! They have to be the exact email addresses they use to sign in to their blog though. Good Luck :) in case you decide to go private my email is jennawinters@gmail.com!

Jill said...

happy birthday kyle! My baby's birthday is tomorrow, and he is not nearly as excited (1), but I figure I'll have to enjoy the no big parties while I can.

Mary-Sunshine said...

What a fun day for Kyle, he is so lucky to have to such fun parents! We LOVE you Kyle!!!

The Curtis Family said...

Happy BDay Caillou :). Er, I mean Kyle.

So Beth, one of the things I love about you is this: I have my blog up, Carpenters are playing on my Playlist. I pull yours up and voila! Carpenters on yours too :). Love it.