Saturday, October 18, 2008

new house

Ok we have moved! We finally have internet and phone! oh my goodness that was torture!! (yep I would make a rubbish pioneer!) so we are home sweet home! I completely forgot how stressful moving is! I am glad to say we are pretty much unpacked and settled. I will add pics of the house later.
The biggest challenge so far, has been trying to help Kyle adjust to his new surroundings. He has not enjoyed this experience one bit! Let me explain.......... We were living in a neighbourhood with one of marks sisters living directly behind us, and one sister living directly across from us! Kyle and his 2 partners in crime (they know who they are) were inseperable. Kyle had quite the little social life, and my phone was constantly ringing with invitations for kyle to go and play with his special cousins. It has been hard for Kyle to move away from his perfect world, and he has sobbed his heart out on many occasions, which breaks my heart. I have heard that his moving was not recieved too well on the other side either!! We have had to drive back and forward to keep the little friends happy! poor little kyle! Brody on the other hand, has had quite the opposite reaction to the move, he has settled in very well, and is especially happy to be living directly across the street from his cousin evelynne (who is only 6 weeks older than him) They have become best friends and go back and forwards to each others house constantly. Poor kyle misses his friends soo badly!! I took him out on a little date to coldstones this morning, so we could hang out, and I have also enrolled him in a preschool by our new house. I know he will make lots of new friends soon, and he will ALWAYS have his wonderful cousins!!!




this pic was taken after the kiss, (I could never catch the actual kiss) but believe me, there was much kissing! I dont know what it is about my boys and their cousins!!!!!

2 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Poor Kyle! I'm so sorry he's having a hard time.

I'm glad that you're all moved in and unpacked. We're still not unpacked. :( I stink at moving.

Miss you!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love that they love each other!