Tuesday, October 21, 2008

yep its another one from kyle..................

Ok I can't sleep until I record this one, as I might forget this in the morning.
We had quite a busy afternoon today which began at the doctors office, Kyle took a drink from the water fountain and completely soaked his t'shirt, so he took it off. We went to see Julia next, Kyle walked in with his manly exposed chest and played for a few minutes before needing to go to the bathroom. I followed him in there only to find a pair of damp transformer underpants on the floor and his jeans back on! I asked him what happened and he said "a little bit just "camed "out!!" I felt the jeans and they were dry, so off we went to our next stop, which was cheryls house. He played downstairs for quite a while, and when I went down to check on him he was completely starkers! I asked kyle what was going on and he said..." yep it just "camed" out again!!" so I said... "well Kyle now you are totally naked!" to which he responded very matter-of-fact, "No I am not totally naked, I still have my socks on!!!" sure enough, there he was wearing nothing but a red pair of socks and a cheeky smile!!!!!

3 comments:

This is me... said...

cute!! You have a very cute adorable family..

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! I just love it!

Brandis said...

What a funny guy! :)