Sunday, September 2, 2007

ok here goes...................


Well me and Mark are enjoying life in arizona where the heat melts the skin off your bones! We just moved house recently, we have been enjoying re-decorating and mark has done sooo many cool things to it! He is amazing! We have 2 adorable boys, kyle and brody.
Kyle is almost 3, he is very clever, funny, cute and soo sensative, he loves to make sure everyone is happy, he is always looking out for his baby brother and his mummy. but his best friend in the whole world is.. mawk! Kyle recently started pre-school and he is loving it!
Brody is our chubby little baby, he is 13 months, and has just started to crawl, he is not interested in trying to walk, he way prefers to be carried around and snuggled. He loves to play peek-a-boo he is sooo cute! I am so lucky to have such beautiful boys!
We also have a dog named chloe, who, (I am sure) hates us, I would hate my owners if i was made to stay outside in the blazing sun day in day out. (marks defense) "she has water"

2 comments:

popgoesmyheart said...

Love this little chickfluff of a girl and her three musketeers. She keeps me company from afar every day! I can't wait to see her in October cos she has the face of a haggis. Bye Everyone!!

Lindsey said...

I absolutely LOVE that Brody has JUST started to show interest in crawling. That is SOOO funny and CUTE!!!