Tuesday, September 18, 2007

new washing machine

I have 7 minutes to quickly update!!

As you all know we have been trying to potty train kyle, you can imagine out washing pile!!! there are piles of his clothes and towels and I even think there is a rug in there somewhere!! he has been wee'ing EVERYWHERE! I finally gave up and he is back in his trusty nappy!!! I am a rubbish mum (I know!) anyway last weekend our dryer died, it was a slow death that had been coming for a while, We had been anticipating it for a while which softened the blow somewhat! We were not expecting the sudden death of his twin brother "washing machine!" We are still in a state of shock! We didnt even have time to grieve for our beloved drier, I take comfort in the fact that they will have each other now!! heheheehhe anyway we got a new washer and dryer this morning and I am soo happy!! Its amazing how fast I have got over the loss of my twins!! hehehehhe

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are a HOOT!!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

NICE!!!! brand spankin' new or off of craigs list?