Wednesday, September 5, 2007

the funny things kyle has been saying lately..



kyle has taken a keen interest in drawing, i usually find his artwork on furniture, walls or the floor. I recently bought kyle some paints, which he enjoyed for most of this afternoon. thankfully, he wasnt too bad, and kept the paint strictly for his picture (and his arms and tummy) anyway... this evening as i was trying to get kyle ready for bed, he started asking to paint again, and i said no kyle, its time for bed. and he started whyning even louder ( i really need to learn how to spell the word whyning because it is the only word that really explains his high pitched whails and demands!!) anyway, I told kyle..." no kyle, you can paint again when you wake up, and he looked at me and said.. " but I already awake!" hahahha how could i argue with that????





ok another funny little thing......... I HATE CRICKETS!!!!!!

We just moved house recently, and the new house is having a HUGE problem with crickets!!! they are disgusting little things that jump around everywhere making an obnoxious clicking sound and I HATE them!!!!!! I was showing my disgust whilst squashing it with marks shoe. I said to kyle.... "I hate these crickets!!" he looked at me with big eyes and said.... "you just like horses and cows?





need to start wrting this stuff down!!!

I want to try and keep track of the funny things kyle has starting saying these days.............

the other day we were at the mall, and kyle was getting really grumpy and tired, and he was whyning and moaning like crazy, so i told him if he was really good we could go to the playground for a bit, but i just needed to go to 1 more shop. kyle wasnt too happy about this and he started whyning again, so i told him to be good and we would go to the playground next. so we went into victorias secret, and kyle was trying overly hard to pretend he was in a pleasent mood, he picked up a bra and said..... "you like this boobs mummy? or you like the red boobs?" it was soo funny and cute hahahahahha I love that boy!!!

1 comments:

Nina said...

kyle is so funny!!!