Thursday, December 4, 2008

here comes santa claus......

we had our family christmas party on monday and it was SOO MUCH FUN!! Everybody thought so, except Brody who thought sleep was way more important than hanging out with family!! He slept on the floor while we ate yummy soups. (at one point he had rolled his way under the couch in his sleep) there were probably 50 people at Jills house, and they were not holding back on volume!! But this did not phase little sleeping Brody.

The highlight of the evening was when we had a visit from everyones favorite celebrity!! Not even santa or his lovely wife could interupt Brodys snooze.


imagine waking to find that fuzzy face inches from you!! that would be pretty scary!!!!! (no offence santa!)

wake up Brody!! zzzzzzzzz

its dinner time Brody!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

seriously Brody!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture in Santas arms!! So awesome.

Nikki said...

That is so cute! It is amazing that he slept through it.

Sabrina said...

Beth--I miss you sooo much. I love reading your blog. It's so funny. Miss hanging out with you and I know it's delayed but congrat's with the pregnancy.

Cheryl said...

love it! Such a cute little precious moment doll!

Nina said...

hahahaha so funny LOVE YOU BRODY BABY
auntie Nina

Jill said...

Ha Ha...I'm glad you found me!

I can go, I will have to bring my kids....can you make the appointments? Just make sure you ask if Beth minds if my children come, we won't be long. :) I'll teach a quick lesson this month.

here's my e-mail:

jill {dot} papa {at} gmail {dot} com

Mary-Sunshine said...

that is sooo great! i love that boy!