Sunday, December 14, 2008

precious brody

Ever since Brody was born, Marks sisters and his mom have told me that he looks like a precious moments doll! I had never seen one before, but I did'nt really think much more about it! But as he has got a little older, I have more and more people come up to me and tell me.... "Oh my goodness, he looks just like one of those precious moments dolls!!" So I had to see for myself! I can't believe the resemblence, what do you think?



Is there a way to make money out of this?

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

so cute! Seriously! Can't help but love him and his sweet little face. I always told you!

Nina said...

yup he looks like that doll...such a cutie

Nikki said...

I agree he looks just like one.

Krista said...

Beth! Its Krista :) I miss you already, and YES Brody does look like a doll, he is SO cute! I never knew the name of the doll, but everytime I saw him... I just couldn't put my finger on it, but thats it! "precious moments" Well drop a line sometime, this way I can keep up with you :) Take care.

Larsens said...

he does look like the precious moments kid... only brody is WAY cuter! i miss his fun little voice. and i miss his secret... ( i love you! )