Tuesday, December 23, 2008

another funny from kyle...........

1st- Last week he had diahorrea, and I told him to tell me when he needed a poop (which he did) I asked him if it was runny? and he said.."no its a slow one!" I was happy things had gone back to normal, but just as I was leaving the bathroom, Kyle corrected himself...... "actually, it came shooting our like a meteor!" em...ok kyle!

2nd- (and this is my favorite) It was just me, Kyle and his cousin Sam driving home in the car. The boys were happily chatting, and I put on one of my cd's, I began singing loudly, ( I sometimes get a little carried away and start fantasising that I am on a stage somewhere entertaining millions) I must have been singing for about 20 minutes when, I was rudely brought back to reality! Kyle said... "Mummy, we dont like your songs!" (then worrying about my feelings he quickly changed his tone and added....) "But we like you though!!

I love my kyle xxx

1 comments:

This is me... said...

beth i love to read your stories! they really make my day! you r one of the sweetest persons i know ...Merry christmas...