Friday, February 25, 2011

some one-liners.......

kyle comes in limping and breathing hard whilst rubbing his hip.... I asked him whats wrong and he bravely and maturely answers... "I've just hurt my spine" ME: "Your spine?" Kyle: (rubbing his hip harder) "Yes, I guess I have been using it too much!"


Brody has a sweet tooth. He has a little brown dot of decay on one of his teeth to prove it. Today in the car......Brody - "hey mum, my carseat matches my tooth!"



Kyle- "mum, can I have another boy scout cookie???"



I had to drop something off at someones house, while we were waiting for them to answer, Brody was peeking in the window and said..... "oooooh they have nice couches....... we should just live here!"


I seriously have the funniest cutest kids ever!

1 comments:

Trina said...

hahahahahahahah oh beth I love your posts! You are the most entertaining blogger ever!