Thursday, November 6, 2008

to those who voted...............

The voting I am referring to, is the poll on my blog (yes that is more important than, who is going to run the country!) My poll however is not affected by the numbers, for the outcome was decided before the voting began! I don't think it was a secret that I wanted a girl! (purely for shallow reasons e.g dresses and bows and a pink nursery!) I went yesterday for my ultrasound, and as soon as the image came on the screen, I couldnt help the little tears, it was such a beautiful experience, I felt a connection to the perfect little baby inside of me, all of a sudden I knew I didnt care what the gender was, because I knew I wanted that baby! And then I saw it... I said..... Is it a boy? and she said.... " there is absolutely no doubt!" So it is with much excitement, that I announce to the blogging world..... That we are indeed having another boy! and we could not be happier!!!! Mark said.... "we need to go buy another camping chair!" and it dawned on me, that while all the boys in my life go camping, I can go and get a pedicure!! Oh life is good!!!!
from happy pregnant me!

7 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

CONGRATS!!! A house full of boys - how fun is that!

Marie said...

Wow Congrats! That is awesome. You will love father and sons weekend!

The Curtis Family said...

Yay for you! You are so lucky to have so many men in your life! Girls are far too emotional anyway.

I'm so happy for you guys!

Cheryl said...

So excited for the next little pug-boy. I love him already... and I changed my vote!

Anne said...

Congratulations...now you and Holly really ARE friends for life! :) I spoke with her today and she wants to do a luncheon here at my house next week. CALL ME GIRL!!! I am so happy about your little one on the way. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! My Niels is one of six boys, his poor moma was desperate for a girl- its good for me tho she's so much fun with me and I get a little bit spoiled :D

This is me... said...

ohhh that is exciting Beth!! i am so happy for you ...your boys are so cute and the next one will not be the exception...
YOU ARE STILL THE QUEEN!!!