Sunday, August 14, 2011

milo or maisy????

Yesterday as I was visiting a friend, a lady approached me asking if I have lost a white dog. I quickly said I hadn't and went on my way. I turned back to see the lady looking somewhat stressed, so I asked her what was wrong and she told me she had found this dog but she couldnt keep it. and apparently it costs money to take it to the pound!! I looked at the lady, then I looked at the dog. Took a deep breath and then decided to take the dog home to the kids. I told them we were just looking after..... (quick check) er "him" until we could find his owners. The kids were just delighted!! They decided to name him milo.
Eric came round to give us some doggie supplies and play with..... (quick check) er "HER" ... so long story short we might have a dog, and it might be a girl named Maisy!!

0 comments: