Sunday, August 7, 2011

big school boys!


Last week was "back to school" Kyle moved up to 2nd grade, and Brody started kindergarten!

On the 1st day of school, Brody just marched right in to his classroom without looking back! I was soo shocked that I went in after him to make sure that he was ok. There he was sitting at his table with his thumb up. I said "Brody, you are soo big!" and he said "yup, I'm a man now!" and I asked him where my little baby went, and he responded with... "he's gone!" I left feeling pretty proud of my "man" but kind of sad my baby was growing up.



The next day he was not quite as manly...........
I dropped the kids off, and they happily went to their playground, but as I was driving off I can see Brody trying to run after me with two teachers holding him back and ushering me to "keep going" I was sooo sad to leave him in such a state, but when I called to check on him the principle had got Kyle to come and stay with him and he was fine.

Ever since, Brody has been great at going to school, he loves his friends, his teacher and doing homework!!





Kyle was excited to be reunited with all his pals, and of was anxious to find them as soon as we parked the car! He loves school, but is not as enthusiastic as Brody about homework!




sigh..... Why do they have to grow up?

0 comments: