Sunday, January 25, 2009

McKyle and McBrody...........

Today is "Rabbie Burns day" (Robert Burns birthday)
Its a big deal in Scotland and all the kids all over scotland recite Scottish poetry. We also have a traditional Scottish dinner which consists of haggis neeps and tatties (turnip and potatoes) It is absolutely delicious and soo much fun. We do scottish country dancing and wear tarten. I miss Scotland today!




I dressed my boys in the most scottish outfits I could find in my house they are not completely authentic but I live in america and who would ever know? I had to bribe Kyle into his "girl dress" with a starburst treat. Brody needed no encouragement at all and even asked for some "lippy on" once he was dressed (oh dear!)

8 comments:

Nikki said...

They are so cute. Tell him Happy Birthday. You guys did great on your talks.

Cheryl said...

Such good looking boys! And, I love kyle's sorry just as much today as I did yesterday!! Love that kid... and bo-bo!

mad white woman said...

You're right... never would've noticed because it looks authentic to me. And very cute as well.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!! I must have missed them somehow at church yesterday. I did however catch yours and Marks talks and you both did a great job! So glad there was nothing "scandalous" at your wedding!!!!!

Carrie Allen said...

Look at your cute boys!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I can't get over how cute they are! I am sooo lucky to be right across the street from them! I LOVE THEM!

Brandis said...

They look so handsome! :) I love reading about the things your boys say, it always makes me laugh.

Ruth said...

They look so cute in their little kilts!