Friday, July 11, 2008

happy 4th july!!!!!!!







This is always an interesting holiday for me to celebrate..... America declaring independence from Britain. I am from Britain! (most people I talk to here don't know that Scotland is considered part of Great Britain) Thats ok though, because I used to think New York City was the capital of USA!! (heehee) Well, I still think it is the shopping capital! That should count for something? sooo anyway, celebrating Independence day...... I feel slightly like a traitor, but dont really need much of an excuse to have a celebration, and thats exactly what we had!! The entire "Pug" clan had a reunion at the family cabin. Reunion is an interesting term, considering the fact that most of us live within a 2 mile radius. It basically was a 3-day-long, sunday dinner!! It was lovely to spend "more" time together, and to let all the kids play and be crazy together.


Brody sharing his food with misty the dog!! ( I really wish he would stop doing that!)







and check out kyle in his stripy jammies!!! this is one to dig our when he brings all his girlfriends round!!! hehehhe

1 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

YOu know what? I more or less think of Independence Day as celebrating freedom...in general. Don't feel like a traitor!