Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brodys turn to have a birthday!!!


I cant believe that my baby has turned two!! He is a BABY!!!!



Recently the doctor informed me that brodys walking skills were very immature for his age. Poor Brody! He didnt start walking until he was 18 months, Brody loves to be snuggled and held, and of course I never complain about that, so his sweet little feet dont usually get a chance to touch the ground most days! He is the most adorable baby ever and I love him sooo sooo much! Happy Birthday Bro-Bro! (I promise to encourage more mature walking).

10 reasons why we LOVE Brody Glen........






1- He came into the world sleeping! (via c-section) seriously, he was fast asleep!



2- His feet are soo chubby, he does not fit in regular shoes. (thanks katie for the crocs he loves them soo much, he has worn them to bed a couple of times!)



3- He LOVES mexican food, especially beans, chille, rice, guacamole.....



4- He loves to sing! He learned to sing before he could talk! watch out simon cowell!!!!!



5- He is a complete mamas boy! He is such a snuggly boy, he would honestly cosy with me all day if we could! I have gone to the hair salon, nail salon etc, with Brody contently sitting on my lap without wriggling!



6- His eyelashes are soo long and thick, that bubbles get stuck on them when washing his hair



7- He adores his big brother kyle (they are such good friends)



8- He is very handsome



9- He wont go to sleep without his fluffy/silky/smelly blanky (thanks jill)



10- He is just brody, and we love him to bits!!!

5 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I can't believe our boys are 2! Like you said . . . still babies!!!

coach curtis said...

Happy birthday Brody :). I meant those crocs as a birthday present, don't you know?
(Katie posting as Coach Curtis)

Cook Zoo said...

Hey! I discovered your blog through Roccy's. I hope you don't mind me stopping by. ;) I love this post. And the whole "coming into the world sleeping" is just too cute!

Cook Zoo said...

Hey! I discovered your blog through Roccy's. I hope you don't mind me stopping by. ;) I love this post. And the whole "coming into the world sleeping" is just too cute!

Jodi said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Brody!