Sunday, May 11, 2008

kristen and her special boys




This is a tribute to my sweet friend Kristen who is very special to me. We grew up together in Dundee Scotland, she has many childlike qualities, and is very christlike. I have never heard Kristen say a bad word about anyone. She is a lovely beautiful girl, and I wish I could be more like her. Kristen moved over to Arizona when she met her perfect match... Jacob! Jacob and Kristen are perfect examples to everyone around them! They were married two years ago, and last month they welcomed their sweet baby Jacob Thomas into their family. I had the opportunity to go and meet this lovely new baby, and I was amazed at the beautiful feeling in this special family's home. I am humbled to be able to call Kristen and Jacob my friends! I love you both xxxx

Kristen and Jacob, with Jacob's parents who help take care of everyone.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww! That is so sweet. I had no idea Kristen was living over here or that she was pregnant. She really is a sweetie.

I AM JOE PESCI said...

What a precious family!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,
It's Gina! Sorry it took me so long to get to you. I tried to find where I could post a comment on your blog a couple of weeks ago and didn't see a spot?? Call me clueless :) Here is my email bstngrl@cox.net and tell Charlotte she can send Arianna an email to this same address too. Talk to you soon!