Wednesday, May 21, 2008

haircuts

Kyle and Brody had their first "real" haircuts last week! Kyle was a very bald baby, and it really has taken him his whole 3 years of life, to really merit giving someone money for an actual haircut! Seriously, his previous haircuts have required the token snip, and believe me, I will treasure those precious strands of strawberry blond hair for the rest of my life. (both strands) j/k Brody on the other hand has very thick hair, and has had some unfortunate haircuts! (please refer to "my baby looks like a monk!") So anyway I bit the bullet and invited a professional hairdresser to our home to make us look cool! Kyle was very good, and sat lovely and still while she worked away, Brody wriggled around and eventually I had to read him some books while she cut his hair. I think they both look gorgeous!!! What do you think?

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love Brody's expression. It says it all. Congrats on a wonderful day of grooming.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love the picture of Brody with his bottom lip sticking out and his chubby cheeks just looking so kissable! You do have some handsome boys!