Sunday, May 11, 2008

911

At 08:00 last monday, Kyle woke me up and told me there was a "worker guy" at the door. (He could see him out the window). I was not expecting any "worker guys" so I grabbed some mis-matching clothes, and opened the front door only to find.... a policeman!!!

The policeman informed me that he had received a 911 call from our house, and apparently we were still connected to the operator! He wanted to come in and check things out. I was relieved that the house didn't look too bad, and both boys were fully clothed. I am happy to report that c.p.s did not have to be informed. I dread to think of what the operator may have heard, had we been connected the previous week, when Kyle decided to pour a whole bottle of baby lotion and a bottle of baby powder (which he had creatively mixed into a paste) and spread around the furniture and floor!!! I shuddered to think what the police officer might have witnessed, had he visited that scene, oh the horror!!


I was sure that Kyle had accidentally pressed the numbers, so I apologized and the policeman left. I asked Kyle what he had dialled and he said (proud as could be) "I dialled 911 mom, I wanted to call the fireman guy!"


My sweet little "innocent" boy!
Only 3 years old and already in trouble with the law!

3 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I just love this little boy and how clever he is. The things that he comes up with to say are just a crack up!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I just love this little boy and how clever he is. The things that he comes up with to say are just a crack up!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Colt did this when he was two, but it was on my cell phone and all of a sudden I heard a voice on the other end of the line! I picked the phone up and said, "Hello?" And the operator said, "911, What's your emergency?" I had to explain that my 2-year old was playing with phone and accidentally called.