Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kyles baptism......

How can I put into words how proud we all are of Kyle? On November 10th Kyle was baptised a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints..... It was a beautiful day!

Kyle wanted his cousins to play the piano for the service and we even had kids conduct the music, it was very simple and sweet.
I was so proud of Kyle that I though I was going to burst with emotion.
Daddy baptised Kyle and confirmed him a memebr of the church. The day was perfect!
Kyle told me he felt the spirit, and it gave him "happy tears"
Since Kyle has been baptised, he has had the opportunity to really feel the direction of the Holy Ghost in his life.... recently Kyle shared this story with me.... It was just before bedtime when Kyle came to me and told me that he wanted to share something with me....... At school that day his friend hit him. It happened just as the teacher walked into the room, she immediately got the boy into trouble and gave him a yellow card. Kyle said he sat in his chair feeling awkward and guilty all afternoon and finally he plucked up the courage to go to the teacher and tell her that he had hit the boy first. (he said they were playing a fighting game but he had hit his friend before the teacher saw) I am so proud of Kyle for his integrity and for telling the truth even though he thought he would be in alot of trouble! I seriously love my boy!!! I could not ask for a better boy!!!

0 comments: