Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OURS!!!


Today was a BIG day for our family...........


I have been looking forward to this day from the moment she was born! And after a traumatic emotional rollarcoaster ride, it could not come sooner! Today we finalized Ava's adoption. We got to the court nice and early and waited outside the room until we were called in. Marianna and our friend Mayte came with us and it was very special to have them there.



The lawyer asked us a series of questions, which for the most part were answered with "yes". The final question was " do you take upon you the responsibilty to be the parents of this child?" I couldn't help but tear up as I answered "YES" (I wanted to shout it) I can't help but feel so honoured to have her. And so proud to be able to call her mine!



We are soo happy, relieved, grateful, delighted, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!


Happy adoption day to our little princess Ava Grace.... We LOVE you xxx p.s my teeth look wierd!

1 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

awwww. what a special day. congrats!