Monday, November 5, 2007

oh dear!

Jades mom invited me to her house for a halloween party. So me and kyle went along. It was obvious that I was the only member there, (and kyle but I dont know if he counts) but anyway someone had rented a limo for all the kids to have a ride in. (some people over here have too much money) and jades mum shouted.."who wants to go in the limo?" and I was like..."definately me!!" so I got into the limo with kyle, and about 10 more kids ranging from age 8 to about 13 climbed in too. Then there was some commotion about needing an adult in there to supervise. and jades mum said..."its ok... beth is in there!! so they slammed the door shut and the driver took off. I was surrounded by all these kids that were completely out of control, then they started picking up wine glasses that were full of drinks, and I stood up and said as firm as I could.. "nobody drink anything" but nobody listened to my squeek so I shrivelled back into my seat and whispered in kyles ear..."dont you drink anything!" the kids were soo obnoxious , they kept shouting to the driver, "WE WANT MUSIC! WE WANT MUSIC!!! chant chant I hated them all!!! so anyway I am still as pathetic as ever. why is my family so rubbish in these situations? anyway it turned out that the alcohol was actually martinelli!! PHEW hahha it was horrable! anyway to top the evening off, kyle did a huge poop in his nappy, and of course this would be the day I didnt bring a spare nappy for him, so I took him in the bathroom, and started the process, the poop could not even be called a poop! it did not resemble anything brown or firm, it was however, green and liquidy, so much so that it had seeped out in all directions. And his "bumbum" (as kyle says) was red raw!! he cried as I tried my best to clean him with the wipes (that i found in a drawer) I then rummaged across a first aid box and thought.."hmm I bet there will be something soothing in here"... and sure enough, there was a bottle of aloe vera after-sun lotion. So I generously squeezed the solution on to his throbbing area, when he let out an almighty SCREAM!!! he was now SCREAMING at the top of his lungs!! Ok so I started with the stingy wipes again trying to wash off the offending lotion!! I dressed him and got out of there as fast as we could!! twas not a fun night for me (or kyle)

1 comments:

Shannon Goff said...

LMAO!!!! can i just tell you this is the best story i have ever heard and i can completely see you saying all of this... i laughed so hard i almost wet myself... i cant believe how big they are now... and how far you have come...