Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am an old granny

I just turned 29 !! I can't believe how old I am getting! Its not funny!
I am going through a midlife crisis!!! anyway so...... it was my birthday, and mark was soo amazing to me. He got off work for the day, and let me stay in bed while he gave the boys breakfast and got them both dressed. then he gave me some pressies, an ipod deck thingy, and giftcard, and a new singstar game. Then we went to the mall, and we got to have lunch at my fave restaurant which is.. firebird grill. I got a new necklace and a top. and we let kyle "build a bear" We let him choose whichever bear he wanted, and he managed to pick the ugliest thing in there! I was trying to steer him in the direction of the cute brown puppy, or the fluffy bear, but nope, he wanted the nasty green dragon type thing. and he didnt stop there, he dressed it in a hideous superman outfit! it looks ridiculous, and it cost us $30!!! I had a brilliant idea, but it came on too late. I was thinking it would have been a good idea, if we had kyle bring all his dummies (pacifiers) to build a bear workshop, and have him bury them in his bear, then they can sew it up with them inside. I know, its brilliant!!! but I didnt think about it until we were leaving the shop! and I am not paying $30 for another one, so we will have to put up with our overgrown baby for a few more months I think! anyway, yep so birthday evening, everyone came to my house and we have chips and salsa (which by the way, I made myself ) and we had ice cream birthday cake! we played singstar all night!! it was the best birthday EVER!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Beth, I don't understand or believe that you've ages. You look exactly the same as you did when you were 17! I still remember young womens camp and you look the same!

Laura said...

PS. Happy Birthday, Fake ager!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Wow, you added a ton to your blog from the last time I read it! So much has happened! I wish you could have come last night, but I understand that you were busy! I am excited to see your finished projects!

Jenna said...

hey im joining the club and making our blog private! can i have the email you login with to invite you!!!!