Wednesday, October 17, 2007

anna and richard


A few weeks ago...... My sister anna came to visit me in arizona, She brought her boyfriend Richard with her. It was really nice to finally get to know him a bit. He is very polite and friendly, and Anna just seemed so relaxed and happy with him. I am soo glad because anna has been through a divorce and has had a terrable time throughout the past while. It has been lovely to be able to be around her and see for myself how happy Richard makes her. While they were here visiting me, They decided to get married impulsively in the phoenix courthouse. At first I thought they were joking around, but when I realised they were serious and they explained their reasoning behind it, it made perfect sense. My parents agreed that this was for the best. Due to previously being sealed, Anna and Richard were not able to be sealed at this time. So me and mark got to be part of their special day, which was an honour! The day before they were to be married, We all went to chandler mall, We spent the day there, getting dresses, shoes, a suit etc for richard, he even got a ring there. I LOVE chandler mall! We got our nails painted too. It was a really nice day, and anna found a beautiful dress!



The next day was the big day! Anna looked sooo beautiful, we met them down at the courthouse. Me, Mark, Kyle and Brody made up the entire congration. It was very simply done, and the judge pronounced them man and wife. (I never understand why they dont say.. "husband and wife") Mark and I were the witnesses. It was very special to be able to be such a big part of their day. Quite often I feel as though I miss out on so many of my family occasions, being so far away. This made it all worth it! After the ceremony, we all went out for a lovely steak, in a really fancy restaurant. It was soo good! It was a day I will always remember, and I feel priviliged to have been a part of. I dont think I have ever seen Anna as happy as she is now, and I wish her and Richard all the best in their adventures together. p.s kyle and Brody looked soo handsome in their kilts xxxxx

1 comments:

Lindsey F. said...

How special that you could be with them!! Is Anna the one that has twins?