Saturday, August 25, 2012

3 boys and a.....nother boy!!!

After three boys, I anxiously awaited the birth of my little girl, Finally, someone to dress up pretty, who wouldn't burp the alphabet, talk about farts or wipe their nose on the couch. She would be a little lady who was clean and polite....... hmmmmmmm........... Look What my little princess found......

introducing our newest addition....... "lizzy"
Me-" Brody, I think he is dead!!!" Brody-" yeah we know but we just want to pretend he's alive!!!"
I actually just said the sentence "can we please take the dead lizard off my bed!!"
Brody~"mum... it hurts my feelings when you say my friend is disgusting!!!"
Mum there's a problem.... I just dropped lizzy in the laundry pile!!!
Apparently the boy gene has taken over! I look forward to many more years of lizards, frogs and mice carcass fun! farts, wedgies, forts and smelly socks! I love my life!!!

0 comments: