Thursday, February 2, 2012

more funnies...........

Me:~ What would you change, if you were king for the day?
Kyle:~ I would turn all the healthy restaurants in the world, into Mcdonalds and Krispy Kreme's!




Brody~ I know why Jesus gave us families.
Me~ Why?
Brody~ Because he is good!




Brody~ I know what Jesus' favourite State is.
Me~ What is it?
Brody~ It's america!


Me:~ Owen did you hit your sister?
Owen (offended by the accusation) "NOOO.......... I kicked her!"

Me: I can smell something??
owen: what? my poop?



I was changing owen's poopy nappy when he asked.. "my poo-poo blue? I replied...."no it's..er brown" to which he asked "Sam Brown?" no sweetie, your poo-poo is not your cousin! what a strange conversation that was.

Owen's response to being told to sit and have a "time-out"
"well..... I got BOOGERS!" owen grant (age 2)


I was really impressed today with Kyle who did his homework without being asked as soon as he got home from school. ME: Kyle you are getting so responsible and big, I think you are turning into a man. Do you have a beard yet (jokingly)
Kyle responds (seriously) "Yes actually my beard is starting to grow" as he rubs his (little dry patch) on his chin. hahahhaha ♥ I love my serious boy!!!

Me and Mark were discussing our bouncy castle business, and were disagreeing about something..... Mark~ " no Beth, you are a nice person, but you just don't know business ethnics"

hahhaha are you kidding me???



I love my family!!!!!

0 comments: