Sunday, November 13, 2011

my little pumpkins.......

We started the festivities at the school fall festival, we played games it was a lot of fun. Kyle asked to go round the stalls with his 2 little friends from his class, I let him go. I felt mixed emotions seeing him act soo grown up! I would keep a sneeky eye on him from a distance, but wanted him to feel the pride of his new-found independence.

The children had lots of fun this year at our ward trunk or treat! Then they also got to go to their cousin's ward trunk or treat! We kept recycling candy, but it seemed to keep multiplying. Finally we went to our friend sonja's house for a wonderful halloween party, it was perfect! We came home and went trick or treating our neighborhood. The kids had soo much fun!!!




If only I could turn american candy into british chocolate!!!

0 comments: