Sunday, October 16, 2011

daddy's got my back!


Just saw a darling picture of my nephew and his little girl. Its a close up of her taken from behind as she looks out over a lake and unknown to her, Daddy's hand is securely holding on to the handle on the back of her life vest. It reminded me of the Savior and how we think we are being so safe with our life vests on, but it truly is His hand, holding tight to our vest, that affords us safety, even when we don't realize He is there, hanging on to us, He always is. How grateful I am for that handle on my vest and sacred hand that is always grasping it!!

(thoughts provided from Aunt Julie, but the models are both mine!)

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh how I miss you Beth! You are always so inspiring and have the best thoughts that lift me up. Hope you're doing well, which I am sure you are, and enjoying each moment in life. You are an amazing person and I love your smile! I am sure I can use this thought somehow in life!