Saturday, November 27, 2010

pink and frills and ruffles...oh my!



..........Welcome to Ava's little palace!...........




some of her sweet newborn clothes





every princess needs a chandelier

My AMAZING friend RUTH NICKLE (she is going to be famous) well she helped me to create this beautiful nursery for my little princess!



she made the curtains and the window header and all the beautiful bedding and the lovely little memo board!



I ADORE this little room! and I ADORE Ruth for sharing all her time and talents on our behalf. We LOVE You Ruth xxx




and every pretty little nursery, needs a pretty little girl....

4 comments:

Liz said...

Oh Beth! Absolutely A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

Such a lucky lil girl. Perfect.

Owens Family said...

SUPER cute, wow that Ruth she's got Mad skills!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

It is so cute! I love it!

Laura said...

I love it. It's absolutely heavenly and so is she! I wish it was my room.