Friday, November 13, 2009

funny kids...........

conversation between brody and me...........

brody: remember I poured my apple juice on the floor?
me: Yes I do!
brody: I didn't like the part when you yelled at me!
me: and I didn't like the part when you poured your juice on the floor!


Kyle and me were discussing what he would like on his birthday cake....

kyle: I just want a picture of Heavenly father and Jesus on my cake...yeah, that would be AWESOME!
me: hmmmm I don't think so Kyle
kyle: why not?
me: well, I don't think I could draw them (for one)
kyle: (thinking hard) ok then.. lets just get Heavenly father and Jesus candles!

4 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love my boys! they are so funny!

Cheryl said...

Oh, boys. So funny. Come back home where you belong!! We love you and your sweet little faces.

Bonnie said...

Oh your boys are soooo funny......just like thier mom!

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I love it thanks for the laugh!