Thursday, September 11, 2008

The scottish ones............

Ok, so I decided to pay tribute to scottishness today! I thought I would start with my oldest sister emma's family of.................. wait.................... 10 children!! yes thats right I said 10!!!! Eight girls and then two adorable boys!!



First is Rachel Emily, she just turned 17, and is a lovely girl! She is very clever, and a responsable, good girl!





Second comes sweet little Sophia Kathryn 15, she is the most helpful, caring girl I have ever met! She might be 15, but she will still give me hugs and sit on my lap!!!


Here is Polly Beth, 14, Polly is creative and fun to be around, she is friendly to everyone, and has a beautiful smile.




Charlotte Louise is 12, (right) she is soo funny, and energetic. Charlotte loves to dance and entertain others!



Lovely Alice Julia is 10, she is a tomboy and loves sports. Alice is soo sweet!





Next comes Annabelle Novak 8, she is loving and kind, she loves to please others.





Jennifer Grace 6 (left) likes to be funny and silly, she is crazy and keeps everybody entertained. She is the accident queen!!!







Isabella Rose 4 is very quiet and talks in a whisper! She loves music and is a good singer!








Jonas Elliot 3 is the first boy! He thinks the world revolves around him (because it pretty much does) He is funny and cute, and he is very fascinating to watch in a house full of girls!



Gorgeous little Enos Joseph is 7 months, (the second boy) he has a big gummy smile! He knows how to crawl, and eats like a pig!



Here is everyone together!!




The girls

3 comments:

Marie said...

She has to be one busy mom! Such a cute family.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Oh man...I miss them! I loved looking at Sofia and Alice....I miss being able to make Alice let me hold her!

Larsens said...

what!! did i read that right?? are they really that old. HOLY COW! i cant believe how fast time as gone by. they are growing into beautiful girls. and her boys are so dang cute. oh beth i am sorry you cant see them more. but i am SO happy you live here in the USA!!