Friday, March 28, 2008

can't blame it on the jet-lag now!!

Visiting scotland........




Kyle standing outside Scone palace, Perth Scotland



Kyle loved looking at the river Tay with his "grandma chocolate buttons"My mum became "grandma chocolate buttons" because she spoiled Kyle with chocolate sweeties all day everyday! (please note the pacifier/dummy managed to sneek into this picture)


Ok, I have to establish the fact that, it was very cold!!!



kyle watching tv inside my mums house wrapped up in a blanket!
Ok, so it turns out, that Ronald McDonald is as scary in Scotland as he is in america! No wonder Brody is petrified!! I was too
Kyle and Brody sitting on grandma and grandads front step!

Kyle, Brody and their cousin Findley, having fun on the swings. P.s Mark proposed to me in this park 5 years ago!





This will have to do for now cos the photo thing is really annoying me!!! Anyway, we are all happy to be home! and soo excited for grandma and grandad and jenny and paul to come and see us next month!! I love my family!!! We are sooo blessed to have such amazing people to call our own!

1 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love all the pictures!! My neohews are soooo dang cute!!